Saturday, February 11, 2012


Every day we complain of something, every day we compare ourselves to others, every day we wish this and we wish that, every day we stay in search of love, to be a part of someone’s life. We think a good job is Satisfaction, to who everyone else….he/she has a good job, why do we settle, is it out of laziness, lack of Faith, knowledge, perhaps too much television. You work a job for many many years and get complacent. Oh it pays the bills, I have a retirement building. There are complaints of food, clothing, Joy, There are people who has no clue of life, but what is dealt in front of them due to lack of knowledge, they say if you want to hide something to put it in a book. If God has it for you, he is going to make you find it, build it from scratch. I look at Madam C.J. Walker, real birth name:

  • Sarah Breedlove. Born December 23, 1867 in Delta Louisiana Left this earth May 25, 1919 in Irvington-on-Hudson, New York, from complications of hypertension. Upon her death she was considered to be the wealthiest African-American woman in America and known to be the first African-American woman millionaire. Some sources cite her as the first self-made American woman millionaire. Her daughter Leila succeeded her as president of the Madam C. J. Walker Manufacturing Company. Madam Walker was an entrepreneur who built her empire developing hair products for black women. She claims to have built her company on an actual dream where a large black man appeared to her and gave her a formula for curing baldness. When confronted with the idea that she was trying to conform black women's hair to that of whites, she stressed that her products were simply an attempt to help black women take proper care of their hair and promote its growth. “I got my start by giving myself a start.

  • I am a woman who came from the cotton fields of the South. From there I was promoted to the washtub. From there I was promoted to the cook kitchen. And from there I promoted myself into the business of manufacturing hair goods and preparations. I have built my own factory on my own ground.

  • I had to make my own living and my own opportunity. But I made it! Don’t sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them.

  • One night I had a dream, and in that dream a big black man appeared to me and told me what to mix up for my hair. I made up my mind I would begin to sell it.

  • I am not satisfied in making money for myself. I Endeavour to provide employment for hundreds of the women of my race.

  • There is no royal flower-strewn path to success. And if there is, I have not found it for if I have accomplished anything in life it is because I have been willing to work hard.

  • Perseverance is my motto.

Madam C.J. Walker is an incredible inspiration for me, for anyone, she was determined and had children to care for. Her world back then was definitely worse than what we even have or complain about these days. Everyone was given a God given talent, and laziness plays a big part, she went from cotton fields to washing tubs, to the kitchen. She used all that money and hard work to start her multimillion dollar business. You can’t tell me you can’t do it, I know I am so tired of working my job and like her, It’s a stepping stone to my Blessing, to my purpose, to my happiness. I refuse to believe my daily routine of clocking in and out is all I have in this life. Thankful for my job, but I’m going after what has been set for me. It’s Dare y’all and if I leave you with anything, I leave you with this, It is never too late…

A strong person knows how to keep their life in order. Even with tears in their eyes, they still manage to say i'm ok with a smile; they will take your problems and their problems and figure them out. They will take all the pain and yet manage to stay "Beautiful", they will turn the other cheek, pray for you, check on you, Love you. A strong person will seek more guidance, knowledge, truth. Never will they be boastful, Prideful, envious, yet they will praise, help, give, seek, motivate, and feed. They will express truth, stay humble, cry behind doors, get up and have a great day, believe. A strong person never takes no for an answer, will not be broken down, does not believe in the words I can't, and won't let you believe either. They will show you, you just through love and never have to say a word. God is not telling you to turn for nothing; he has not given you a guide to just ignore. Ever given up and all worked in your favor, ever given up and because of emotion you acted out terribly, with terrible results. Finding out in the end, it still was working in your favor, but you lost patience and acted out too soon, acted on those emotions that were boiling up inside, and all you had to do was pray, and pick up that guide. I once failed, picked up my guide, put it down, failed again. what is it, "Seven" times. Seeking Krazy Glue now, by far am I perfect, but I get what only works for me, and it's not "ME". Picking up my guide once again!! Go find yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment