Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Is It Suppose To Be...



Is it supposed to be, that what you give from your heart, u expect back? Do u love 100%? Do u love unconditionally? Is there a method to loving someone, or even falling in love with someone? I notice all types of "Love" just being thrown around, the "But I love you" loves, the "You know I love You Right" loves, the "Baby I'm so sorry I'll never hit you again" loves, the "til Death do us part" loves. The most drastic one of all is the "Cheater" love, the love that when caught, starts to explain how terrible the experience was or the begging with the "please forgive me it was a mistake, I love only you". People play with the word love, people have absolutely no clue what love is, how love is, where love is, where it comes from and how it starts. The term "Falling in Love" is there really a separation? Can you love so hard that it turns into the term? Hmmmmmm, or is it over loving someone? What does that mean. I can say when i give my heart, i give it all. There is no partial love coming from me, i do not understand how one can say i love you, sleep with you, spend romantic time with you, phone conversations going all day, then turn around and cheat, or even be like we just kickin' it. Huh!! I’ve never been able to split my heart in half, the left side is over here, and the right side is over there. I can't say only men do it, because women do it as well. To me the one who loves strongly, is the one who gets the short end of the stick, it's like that love being so strong gives one who doesn't deserve it the security to be able to be deceiving or neglecting, or inattentive, because there isn't a challenge anymore. It's like aw they'll forgive me, til it becomes natural, in most cases, the one in love is hurting daily, becomes lonely, and unhappy, but can't shake the love they have gained inside for this deceiving, or inattentive, or neglecting person. friends become the ear, the "Burning Ear" is what I call it, because no matter how much advice the friend you confide in gives, you still won't take it and use it....so over and over, episode after episode, tear after tear, your friend has heard all this a million times from you, until you have burned up their ear. Don’t get me wrong, it's great to vent, get it out....I have to say here is what's sad but true, no one knows what love is. That strong heart feeling is an emotion, it helps you to know the difference of good and bad feelings, it doesn't tell you which is bad, it doesn't tell you which is good! You can give your heart to someone who's absolutely not good for you. Sorry the heart isn't an exact guide to love, some who thought they had love, ended up losing their world. It may feel so good, but it doesn't mean it's for you...I always refer back to the movie, "Waiting to Exhale". Angela Bassets character, in her mind she felt her husband left her for the other race, which was true. In my heart and mind, I see all that lacked from the woman he married. When he was on her (Angela) she had independence, working, an agenda of "Her Own" she was her own "Busy Person". Later, she helped her husband as any woman would and should do, but gave up herself in the process. As she said, "I helped you build this; i gave up my life for you. Basically she put off her life to raise his, No, No, No. To give you up is where it all goes wrong, and it's because you feel you love this person so much, that just being there and making love, and spending time, just doing all the wonderful things two people who claim love for one another do, is not enough for you. You want to give up you, the entire you to this person. This is where you mess up; you have just lost all your "you" rights. this is where the demands start, and at first they start off as little cute demands, and you comply "My baby said he/she don't want me doing that anymore, so i will stop", or "Sorry y'all My Baby says I’m hanging out too much, so I’m not going to go tonight". Do you see where I’m going with this...those cute little demands turn into awful, lack of respect @ times, no regard, sometimes even deadly but to me besides deadly, the worst that can happen is the development of Low Self Esteem, and Loss of Self Worth. All due to "Ok baby i won't do it anymore". You have totally given up you......don't get me wrong, there is compromising, respecting ones feelings, and maybe some things you do need to change, and when someone comes in your life who can show you what you never saw, that is a Blessing. In order for you to recognize love, and know how important your "Self Worth" is you having to gain knowledge, the knowledge of God's Power and UNCHANGING love. It is the most awesome knowledge and self power you can gain. Love from another is suppose to be a bonus, it's not mandatory, it's not bossy, it's not boastful, it's not DEMANDING, it's not Deceitful, nor Hurtful. God says multiply, how we can multiply effectively if we lack the knowledge of God's Love. We ask the questions, why me, why the drama, why do i always get done wrong. Look at what "YOU" choose and accept for yourself, we also tend to choose according to what level we are on. I deem that to be true, because rags will not even consider being with the riches. Or lack of a better phrase, consider seeing them being looked at from the rich. Hmmmm, so as you come to different levels in your life, you choose accordingly, whether the person is God sent or not. Drama remains on all levels if they are not sent from God, if they are not for you!! We can say he or she is a dog person, and in fact may be true, but you had no business in their yard. I can say we become attracted to what may look so good and feel so wonderful in the beginning that we fail to see or give time to get to know a person. Slow down, make sure...I guarantee you; you won't lose your life over it. Trust what's for you, have faith, believe God. Be patient be single be drama free. Recognize your "You" seasons, God Bless. It’s Dare Y'all ...... 10Boss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment