Monday, June 4, 2012


Slowly I held my hung my head low due to my own trials, my own character, my own choices. Slowly those trials, that character, those self picked choices came alive, came alive to burn me straight in the ass, looking for the ointment to heal and close all that came alive.  Broke me down, bent and broke my knees until I stayed down, until I couldn't find my way back up looking for any and everyone, to help me with this burn that just would not heal.  I searched and I called, I downloaded a word, I you tubed a prayer.

 I cried to no end and yet continued to burn, no answers, nothing I wanted or was ready to hear came alive.  Didn't want the truth, yet I sought it, I knew there was an answer, but the burn wouldn't heal, it wouldn't heal because I wouldn't let go, because I wanted to hear the answer I wanted to hear.  I couldn't find the answer because no matter where I went, it wasn't my answer.  I had to prove me right, I had to know, I wouldn't let go, I wouldn't let God.  I turned on me, I turned on them, I turned on what was best for me, I refused to see, I refused to hear what he had for me. one day it clicked, all that I listened too, all that I downloaded, all that I you tubed, all that I read, came to life. my tears dried up, my ears widened, my hope got stronger, my strength got better...he showed me each burn, he showed me each turn, he showed me the ointment for my last burn.  He showed me I was right, he showed me the whole situation, he showed me it wasn't for me. It wasn't for me because he wants me at peace, and that situation has no peace.  

That's why I couldn't find the ointment, I just couldn't see.. finally I realized, finally I let go. Something else came before me and now I truly know...Never put a situation, Person, Material Thing, or Feeling, above him.  They can't give me him, BUT he can give me them!!! too many I's and not enough Thy's. (Thy will Be done)

  Love Dare...

No comments:

Post a Comment