Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Constant Grind is on the Rise


A Constant Grind is on the rise, the daily practice to win that prize…A circle of going nowhere, braggin’, boastin’, no fear’s lot’s of dare. Risk, untrust. Lot’s of faith but in who you???? Mind’s bouncing off the walls, the Dream is growing, the Vision’s getting bigger, no funds to touch, but a mental picture of a six zero figure. Yo’ talk is out of this world, people laughing saying “Did you hear that”. “Fools dream”, “Lover’s float”, “A believer ,why the f%#K you all in my boat”. But I got this man, more than you’ll ever believe, for those who can’t see, He is a buckler (shield) to them that walk uprightly, say what you want but watch the almighty, apply your heart to understanding, can’t go wrong cuz his love is so demanding. Been through the motions, seen a lot, shook many hands, seen the demons, heard the angels, even saw the wise…..Now it’s my turn!!!! Yeah, now it’s my turn. Imma brag, Imma boast, Imma shout, Imma clap! Imma party, Imma pay, i Imma sing, Imma brush my wings, Imma do this all in the Name of Jesus…, And Imma pay it forward. My gift is to Bless you, your gift is to Bless me, their gift is to Bless they, so What are you gonna do?? How are you gonna get there?? I see my way, I can touch it, I see my purpose I can feel it, it’s “Dare” y’all his word is real!!!! Take it from me….I’ve seen it. Get yours cuz Imma get mine. Spread Love, Count your Blessings. “Peace”. 10Bossentertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment