Friday, May 28, 2010

What do you call sexy????

What's your sexy, have you ever met or even seen someone who may have just been riding on a motorcycle, operating a crane, pushing the crosswalk button (LOL....) and just thought "Damn" they are sexy!!!!! what validates your sexy????? is it your legs, the way you lick your lips, the way you answer your phone. Is the guy or girl in the cubicle next to you sexy because of the way they___________. Or is the guy or girl @ the checkout counter sexy because______. Say it Y'all, Cuz "Dare" wants to know!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love sexy women! It shows their inner confidence which is something I truly admire as it is not easy to embrace first and foremost... and second, even harder to project to society. To me... 'my sexy' are my big legs. I love them! I embrace them... I showcase them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's Confidence...Thank you Amber for sharing your Sexy......

    ReplyDelete